Are you a Math major or a student currently taking a statistics class? I’m guessing you either don’t have a c-note, (can’t afford it), or at least you’re not looking to spend a c-note ($100), on a calculator you will only use for 2 -3 months. If you have an Android Phone , I have the perfect solution for you. Follow these steps to the ti-84 calculator download.
1. Head on over to the Android Market from your Android Phone and download a program called Andie Graph.
2. Install Andie Graph on your phone
3. This program will not work with out a TI -83, TI-84, TI-85, TI-86, rom.
4. Click here to download the App and click here –>(ROM) to download the required ROM
5. Unzip the rom onto your Android Device or Micro SD card using any zip program.
6. Launch Andie Graph and the Rom should automatically load
7. Select settings and choose any rom you like..
simple as that! You just saved yourself $100+ dollars.