Either you love Windows 8.1 or you don’t. That is the general consensus from everyone I talk with on a daily basis. Out of the box Windows 8.1 is not exactly crowd pleasing. While Windows has done a lot with updates there is still a lot to be desired. One thing that people complain about is having to reach the sign in screen. If you are the only one that uses the computer or you all use the same user account there is a way to solve this problem. Follow the easy steps below and you can bypass the sign in screen every time.
1. From the Desktop, right click the Windows key.
2. Click Run
3. At the Run window type “netplwiz”
4. From the User Account window select the account you want to tweak
5. Uncheck the Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer. option
6. Click the Ok button
7. When prompted enter your password
8. The confirm your password.
9. Click OK
10. Restart the computer
When your computer restarts you will go directly to the Start screen saving time every time you power up.